2004/09/07

Museum of Contemporary Art, Tokyo

The most/second most impressive œuvres:
  1. Tatsuo Miyajima: keep changing, connect with everything, continue forever
  2. Moïse Kisling: Des fleurs(* sorry, original title forgotten)

Film: The Blue Butterfly

For the story, see imdb.
Well...it's certainly a ``touching'' miracle, as a true story, but fictive part, added by creators, is discursive a little.

Pardon my Engurish

Okay. I know very well that my English is far worse than the potatoe-free president Bush. But see an advertisement for TV sets below, which was in a mass retailer of electronic appliances : ``A toner has the country which users.and the country which does not use.'' -- Maybe it's because of my lack of knowledge, that I do not comprehend what that retailer wanted to say. For fluent speakers: please explain what they meant for me.

3 comments:

rmacapobre said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
antiréseau said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
antiréseau said...

Oh sorry, I have mistakenly operated and deleted rmacapobre's comment,

C'est gentil de m'avoir commenté qu'il a pensé mon anglais est parfait; je souhaite qu'il le soit et je travaillerai dur.